Event Game Packages
Listed below are some common event game packages to provide an idea for the number of tables and types of games based on the number of guests expected. Casino Special Event will be happy to customize your event to meet your needs.
* Choice of Specialty tables: Caribbean Stud, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, and Red Dog.
All of our packages include a complete professional dealing staff, pitboss(es), all required equipment (except chairs), playing cards, chips, dice, Casino Special Event Money (approximately $200 given to each player; Min bet is $5 and Max bet is $50) and “Planning your Home Casino Event” booklet. Delivery, set-up, tear down, and pickup are included as well.
Special game packages will be made available for those who are on a tight budget. Generally, these packages include everything except the dealers. Please contact Casino Special Event to make these special game package arrangements.
- Prices may be higher on small orders of less than four tables.
- A delivery and set up charge will automatically be charged for all orders including a Craps or Roulette table
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Gratuities, meals (where practicable) and non-alcoholic beverages for Dealers are customary.
- We would be happy to work directly with your Corporate Event Planning Manager/Department.
- All playing cards, value chips (11.5 Gram Clay), Roulette Chips, Roulette Ball, Roulette Marker, Dealer shoes, dice, croupier rake, pucks, dealer/small blind/big blind buttons and all accessories are provided. Missing chips or equipment will be charged for at $0.35/chip, and other accessories at replacement cost.
- We request that cocktail tables and tray stands be provided for empty drink glasses, bottles, plates, etc. And that food should not be eaten on the gaming tables. We suggest arrangements be made with the venue to keep staff on for the duration of the event to continuously remove empties from the tables and remove full trays to the kitchen, or to provide cocktail service throughout the event if desired.
- Events are 4 hours in duration with 3 ½ hours playing time and ½ cash out. Cash out can be handled in several ways if prizes are to be awarded. Please allow time for discussion to ensure a smooth and uncomplicated finish to the evening. Raffle drum/tickets, casino props and décor, and a Slot Pack may be ordered from us at additional costs.
- Client may need to request 6 foot banquet table skirted and linen topped if cashier table is desired.
- Client may need to request 8 chairs per sit down Blackjack table and 10 chairs per Hold’em table.
- Events held in tight quarters may require stand up 21 tables for space and chair savings.
- Our package pricing for rentals allows for the client to utilize their own staff as dealers to lower costs and allow for situations like sales staff dealing to clients etc.