Enjoy a spooktacular evening with our Halloween Theme!
Casino Special Event has everything you need to give your guests a spooky fun-filled night to remember.
* Note many other items can be customized to work within this theme
Props and Décor
- Covering the windows with black tarp
- Temporary walls made of pipe and drape or wood
- Plastic Scary Masks (black light sensitive) (7 available)
- Wooden Tombstones
- Plastic Skeletons, hanging, full size (2 available)
- Hanging Cloth Ghosts (2 available)
- Spider web material (black light sensitive) – 10’ X 10’
- Full size “prop” coffin with lid, skeleton, satin lined and interior light
- Pumpkins, full-size, plastic with plug in lights (2 available)
- Assorted animated figures, talking heads, etc.-sound activated
- Black lights, small 20 watt units (4 available)
- Black lights, large 80 watt units (4 available)
- Lighting stands with 3 par lights of 150 watts
- Street lamps, each with 4 realistic looking flicker bulbs (8 available)
- Small strobe lights to highlight assorted props
- Small sound system with scary sound effects
- Fog, smoke effect, great for the entrance
- Live performers to scare guests, meet-greet etc.
Balloons – black and orange (150 minimum)
Notes: If the event is indoors, it is important to make the room as dark as possible and/or shut off ALL forms of light. Therefore, all effects can be properly lit and highlighted. To create a Haunted House, it is suggested that there be a definite entrance and exit, creating traffic flow.